Sunday, January 30, 2011

3" magnum Report

Saginaw River Micro Walleye
Saginaw River "Mirco Walleye"
Rich with a Mirco Saginaw River Walleye
Friday afternoon on my way up to the hot hunting spots secret cave
headquarters I stopped by the saginaw river for an hour of fishing in front
of the cement factory 3/4 mile down stream of the zillwakee bridge. I
dropped my camera down and saw walleyes of all sizes the entire time I was
there. I saw no less than 50 fish in an hours time and the only ones I could
get to bite were 3 micro walleyes. I wasn't sure what they were at first
until I saw that dorsal fin and goldish color and I laughed at the fact that
I caught these fish on 3" minnows.
Saturday we fished Houghton lake and had a great time with Dennis, Holly
and tracker the walleye lab. The bite was really lite with most action on tip
ups and 1 undersized walleye on a flying minnow dressed with a minnow head.
Sunday my dad and I went to Pratt Lake and fished a drop off in 8 fow
near a weed bed on north end of the lake with no bites on our jigging rods and
3 flags that produced 1 15" pike.
Next Friday the HHS pro staff will be executing a sneak attack on the
unsuspecting walleyes on Houghton lake with a good sized group of
fishermen,women and lab with the capability of setting many tip ups.

No comments:

Post a Comment