Friday, January 03, 2014

Houghton Lake Walleye Report 1/3/14

Houghton Lake 10 FOW 2:35pm


West Shore 10 FOW


West Shore 10 FOW
Made it back to Houghton Lake this afternoon and fished out of the West launch again.  I moved to the North West and found a good area in 10 FOW.  The action started at 2pm and ended at 4:30pm.  The walleyes were very active during the day and anything I jigged worked.  If I had any luck I could have limited out.  Watching the action on the camera I missed six or more fish and lost one good one when I dropped it down the hole.  Tip up action still not good but I did get two perch today.  If you are heading out to HL the weeds on the North West side of the lake have been good the last two days.  Overall I hooked four 15 inch walleyes and had four undersized fish in a short very cold fishing day.  Wish the fishing was always this action packed...

Good Luck...

Tip Up Perch 10 FOW West Shore


No comments:

Post a Comment