Thursday, January 30, 2014

Aqua-Vu Micro AV 2 Review



Aqua-Vu Micro AV 2 made fifteen fishing trips before breaking.  Started fishing with the  AV 2 camera on 12/26 and it broke on my last trip to Houghton Lake on 1/26.  Not good results at all.   The failure was caused by the cable twisting and breaking inside the micro camera.  I really like the small compact design for scouting which is a big plus, but the durability of the cable system makes the system fail.

Overall I do not recommend the AV 2 and when I was out looking for a new camera today the fishing rep at Cabela's kind of told me the same thing when he stated that the Micro AV 2 was not made to take hard use.  I'm not sure why anyone would buy a fish camera other then to fish with it on the ice in the cold and hard conditions of winter.
 
Blue Screen of Death. 

No comments:

Post a Comment