Monday, April 18, 2011

3" Magnum report

What a weekend! The cabelas masters walleye tour came to the detroit river and braved all that mother nature could throw their way. As it turns out my life long freind greg bliznik aka "the bliz" took 1st place against all the pros. Greg is a long time tournament fisherman that usually places highly at the weigh in scale and it is no suprize that he smoked the field last saturday on his home court. I haven't spoke to him yet but I will be soon to get the full story and report and pictures. I'm looking forward to posting his reports in the future as he is an excellent fisherman that knows more about these fish we love so much than most. Great job bliz!

3" Magnum s/e michigan field supervisor
Sent on the Sprint® Now Network from my BlackBerry®

1 comment:

  1. Congrats to Greg.
    I read the report over at Walleye Central...Nasty cold windy weather to fish in.

    ReplyDelete