Tuesday, February 15, 2011

3" Magnum report

I fished lake erie's brest bay in search of some hogg walleyes this past weekend and found that I was the only person out there both mornings with the exception of one fisherman making the 2 mile walk through the drifted snow out to the pressure crack. My customized snow machine and I had to stop and offer a ride out there since I am a good sportsman for which he gladly accepted. We found our way to 18' of water at the pressure crack and I set up there only to get skunked both days. Fyi the ice is about 12" before crack and 5" after crack.
I'm very dissapointed with the fishing as a whole in s/e mich this year, I haven't heard of anyone cathing much.
Sent on the Sprint® Now Network from my BlackBerry®

1 comment:

  1. Dang...I know that was a pretty good road trip for you. Sorry you found the skunk.
    Better luck next time out.

    ReplyDelete