Friday, January 30, 2015

Houghton Lake 1/30/15

Houghton Lake 10 FOW Tip Action

Fished Houghton Lake out of the West launch this morning. I was late getting out to my fishing area because I got stuck in a big slush area driving out in the dark.  The wind and getting soaked in the slush kept me from scouting today, so I settled for an average spot.  The bite was slow and tip up action was the most productive.  Hooked my first fish after nine and my second keeper at 1:45pm on a tip up while packing up to head home.  If you head out of the West launch you will find an ice wall that is a bit difficult to get over and some hidden slush pocket.  

Good Luck....    

Houghton Lake

Houghton Lake Tip Up Walleye 10 FOW

Houghton Lake Lots of Wind 1-30-15

Houghton Lake West Launch

No comments:

Post a Comment